Comment posted Independence Auto Reviews by Chris.
Joseph was extremely helpful and easy to work with. I looked at 3 cars earlier in the day and returned in the evening after comparing their prices to others all over the Seattle area. Julio was really great at approving me for a Honda Civic despite my less than great credit and was flexible with my requests (new battery, fix a broken latch, waive a fee etc…) Probably my biggest fear is that after requesting a 90 day guarantee/warranty i was told that they will work with me, but not given anything in writing to that effect. I have a good feeling that the staff here stands behind their cars and that I grabbed a steal of a deal, if u don’t factor in the enormous interest rate. If this car runs great with no major problems I would come here in the future and recommend it to friends who need to finance with bad credit.
Chris also commented
- love my Civic, excellent buying experience that was hassle free
- Couldn’t ask for a better experience. Knowledgeable salesperson (thank you Mike) and a very good selection.
- Thank you Independence, I love my new Scion.
- I came in looking for a reliable commuter and Independence had a lot of options. It was almost overwhelming with all the available options but my salesperson made it a very pleasant experience, thanks Chris. I’d definitely recommend friends and family.
- Very happy with my new car. My salesperson Christian was great. Come buy here
powered by SEO Super Comments